[MacTUG] Inviting our Apple Rep

Richard Crispin rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 4 16:06:14 EST 2005

Hi All
I am inviting our Apple Rep (see contact info below) to our January
or February meeting. I am still negotiating that.

I would like to gather a list of topics to give to him as part of the
discussion. I am sending this now so we can talk about this at our
Nov. meeting. Please think about what are some of the
issues/questions you have.

Thanks
Richard

BEGIN:VCARD

VERSION:3.0

N:Milthorpe;Randy;;;

FN:Apple - Randy

ORG:Apple - Randy;

EMAIL;type=INTERNET;type=WORK;type=pref:rmilthorpe at apple.com

TEL;type=WORK:1 (800) 800-2775 x5585

item1.TEL:905-513-5585

item1.X-ABLabel:_$!<Other>!$_

TEL;type=CELL;type=pref:416-558-3735

X-ABShowAs:COMPANY

X-ABUID:36B1CE4F-ABD4-482D-8CF1-6C13A149A065\:ABPerson

END:VCARD

--
Richard Crispin
Information Systems Admin   e-mail:rcrispin at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
St. Jerome's University     phone:Days (519)884-8111 ext. 8260
200 Westmount Rd.           FAX:(519)725-0015
Waterloo, Ont.  N2L 3G3
Canada
---
When I die I'd like to die the way my grandfather died, peacefully in
his sleep...      ... not screaming and shouting, like his passengers.

"Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"~Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

"Time, heat and pressure.
   The same things that make a diamond also make a waffle."~Scott Meyer