[Female-math-faculty] WiM Faculty Luncheon in February and more

Ghazal Geshnizjani ggeshniz at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 25 16:56:42 EST 2019

Dear WiM faculty,

This is reminder of our WiM Faculty Luncheon tomorrow*:*

Date, time and location: *Tuesday, February 26, 12:00 – 1:30pm @MC 5479.*
Please feel free to drop by, even if you have not RSVP.

cheers,

-----------------------------
Ghazal Geshnizjani
Research Associate Professor
Women in Math Committee Chair <https://uwaterloo.ca/women-in-mathematics/>
Department of Applied Mathematics
<https://uwaterloo.ca/applied-mathematics/>
Waterloo Centre for Astrophysics <https://uwaterloo.ca/astrophysics-centre/>

University of Waterloo, Office: MC 6449   Email: ggeshniz at uwaterloo.ca
Phone: 519 888 4567 X 39146

Affiliate and PSI Fellow,  Perimeter Institute For Theoretical Physics
<http://pitp.ca/>