[Dd2015] Capital One - Summer Internship 2020 Opportunities

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 3 15:05:51 EST 2020

COME HANG OUT WITH US AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. We’re holding a networking event for you to get to know us! If you’re graduating in 2021-2022 and looking for a Summer Internship, we want to meet you! We prefer a more casual cocktail style to a traditional “suits-only” networking event. We want to be ourselves and want you to feel the same way. Meet some of our associate ambassadors and learn more about what we’re all about at Capital One ®.

WHEN: January 8, 2020  TIME: 5:00 – 7:00pm
WHERE: William G. Davis Centre (DC) – DC 1301 “Fishbowl” - Food/Drinks provided!
DRESS CODE: We prefer a more casual event – we’ll be in jeans, feel free to follow!
SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2020 OPPORTUNITIES: Business Analyst, Process Managers, and Financial Analysts
RSVP: Space is limited – Sign up on your school portal!

We’re defining the next generation of banking in Canada by challenging the established status quo. We’re looking for well-rounded, passionate students to become part of our incredible culture. We focus on customer-centric design and data-driven problem solving, and we foster an environment where students and associates have the support to thrive.

INNOVATIVE - We have the energy and mentality of a startup with the deep pockets of a bank. We encourage associates to be empowered to try out new ideas and push boundaries in their work. SUPPORTIVE - We work in an encouraging, positive environment, with a clear career path and a focus on personal development. We nurture associates’ careers and let them take ownership of their work. INCLUSIVE - Our diversity is what makes us truly great – we have a diverse workforce and want everyone to be able to bring their whole selves to work. This is a place where you can really be yourself.

Please see attached poster