[Dd2015] DDC Executive Application Extension - Winter 2020 - Due Friday January 3rd!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 2 08:44:49 EST 2020

Hello Double Degrees,

We're extending the application deadline to become part of the DDC executive team for the Winter 2020 term to Friday, January 3rd at 11:59 PM. Being part of the executive team is an amazing experience, and a great opportunity to improve your resume while helping out the Double Degree community.

The positions that we are looking for more applicants are the following:

UW Vice President

WLU First Year Rep

If you are interested in being on the DDC executive team for the Winter 2020 term, please submit the following to cro at ddclub.ca<mailto:cro at ddclub.ca> :

  *   What position you are applying for?
  *   Why are you good for this position and what do you plan to do? (max 200 words)
  *   Both school student numbers
The positions that are open are:

  *   President
  *   Vice-President of Wilfrid Laurier University Affairs
  *   Vice-President of University of Waterloo Affairs
  *   Director of Internal Affairs
  *   Director of External Affairs and Marketing
  *   Director of Finance
  *   WLU First Year Representative
  *   UW First Year Representative
Information on the positions can be found on the club website: https://ddclub.uwaterloo.ca/#/pages/ddc-constitution

The deadline to apply is Friday, January 3rd, by 11:59 pm.

Sina Tehrani-Moein & Sophie Janszen-Spitman
Chief Returning Officers, Double Degree Club - Fall 2019
cro at ddclub.ca<mailto:cro at ddclub.ca>