[Dd2015] Upcoming event - Wealthsimple Summer Bootcamp!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 24 11:45:47 EDT 2018

Hey Double Degrees,

DDC would like to pass on a great event being hosted by Hack the 6ix, that may be of interest to you.

Hack the 6ix is organizing a series of workshops this term! Whether you’re on WaterlooWorks this term, or you’re looking to beef up your resume with some tech projects, we’ve got the workshop for you.

For our friends in Toronto…
Wealthsimple Summer Bootcamp
May 31 – June 21, 2018 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM | Wealthsimple Office @ 860 Richmond Street West, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON M6J 1C9

Looking to start a cool fintech side project? Want to turn your idea into reality? Hack the 6ix presents Wealthsimple's Summer Bootcamp! Over the course of four weeks, selected applicants will form groups of 1-3 to work on a tech project of their choice alongside Wealthsimple employees and mentors. The fourth week will be a demo day where teams will present their projects and be awarded prizes and surprises!

WORKSHOP DATES
• Thursday, May 31 @ 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
• Thursday, June 7 @ 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
• Wednesday, June 13 @ 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
• Thursday, June 21 @ 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM (DEMO DAY)

Check out the Facebook event for more info: bit.ly/2jNUOQ3<file:///C:/Users/jawad/Downloads/bit.ly/2jNUOQ3>

APPLY NOW: https://wealthsimplesummer18.typeform.com/to/PlmXGC

To get updates on the other workshops we’ll be organizing this year, follow us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HackThe6ix/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/HackThe6ix>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/hackthe6ix/> or LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/hackthe6ixofficial/> @hackthe6ix!

Regards,

Double Degree Executive Team, on behalf of Hack the 6ix