[Dd2015] BOT Social (today) and Recruitment (applications due by Friday May 11th reminder!

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 9 10:17:38 EDT 2018

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for this term's Analyst application is fast approaching. The deadline to apply is this Friday, May 11th at 11:59 PM at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_DFXRMijkTTb36OKtPfgjwKU5Zcds5btDX0Vpp1DDmz6p9g/viewform?usp=sf_link.

We will be hosting our BOT social event Today from 3 PM to 5 PM at MC 3rd Floor hallway. Don’t hesitate to ask us any questions about FARMSA and events coming up this term.
If you are interested in joining the executive team, it’s a good place to meet the team and bring questions you may have. Bring your friends!

Membership registration will be available. Bubble tea will be served to all members.

Please feel free to email us or message us on our social media if you have any questions.

Best regards,

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3yfWL6hSjmGellXU2dKY1VNcEk&revid=0B3yfWL6hSjmGQnNqNnJIMkFxOTZ6OFhOZG1rcjd1L2FGM01JPQ]
FARMSA Executives Spring 2018
Office: M3 1002