[Dd2015] FARMSA Recruitment and BOT Social

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 7 09:05:39 EDT 2018

New year, new team!

As the new term is kicking off, Financial Analysis and Risk Management Student Association (FARMSA) is looking to add some dedicated, passionate and hard-working individuals to our executive team.

Applications are due at midnight on May 11th at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_DFXRMijkTTb36OKtPfgjwKU5Zcds5btDX0Vpp1DDmz6p9g/viewform?usp=sf_link.

We will be hosting our BOT Social, Wednesday, May 9th from 3 PM to 5 PM in the MC 3rd floor hallway. Come out to meet the team, and find out what we have in plan for the coming semester. If you are interested in joining FARMSA as an analyst, this is a good place to bring any questions you may have.
Please RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/199545280666093/

Membership registration will be available. Bubble tea will be served to all members.

Please feel free to email us or message us on our social media if you have any questions.

Best regards,

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3yfWL6hSjmGellXU2dKY1VNcEk&revid=0B3yfWL6hSjmGQnNqNnJIMkFxOTZ6OFhOZG1rcjd1L2FGM01JPQ]
FARMSA Executives Spring 2018
Office: M3 1002