[Bridges] Bridges Linz 2019 begins in about four weeks!

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jun 19 12:03:49 EDT 2019

Bridges Linz 2019
Mathematics, Art, Music, Architecture, Education, Culture
Johannes Kepler University & Ars Electronica Center
Linz, Austria

Conference: 16–20 July 2019
www.bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/<http://www.bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/>

Bridges 2019 opens on July 16th, just under four weeks from now! We hope you will be able to join us in Linz.

Please note that the deadline for early registration is June 30th. On July 1st, all registration categories will increase in price by $50. More information about registration can be found at http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/2019-registration/. After you register, you might also want to reserve spots for some of our excursion activities<http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/2019-events/2019-excursion/>, many of which require reservations by June 30th.

Nearly all of the deadlines are closed for contributing to this year's conference (apart from on-site participatory activities like Informal Music Night). However, there is still an open call for activities for the Bridges 2019 Family Day & Math-Art Expo<http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/2019-events/2019-family-day/>. Math-art activities, workshops, and interactive demonstrations can be registered until June 30th at https://tinyurl.com/bridges2019familyday. Participation in Family Day is free to all!

We are currently finalizing the detailed program for the conference, including the schedule of contributed talks. In the meantime, we invite you to learn more about our invited speakers<http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/2019-invited-speakers/>, and to see an overview of the conference program<http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/2019-program/>. We have also posted new information about some of our events<http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/2019-events/>, with even more coming soon.

We look forward to seeing you in July!

Sincerely,
The Bridges Organization