[Bridges] Bridges Linz 2019: submission deadline and invited speakers

Bridges conference announcements bridges at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 10 10:27:41 EST 2019

Bridges Linz 2019
Mathematics, Art, Music, Architecture, Education, Culture
Johannes Kepler University & Ars Electronica Center
Linz, Austria

Conference: 16–20 July 2019
www.bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/<http://www.bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/>

Bridges Linz 2019 will feature talks and artworks presenting the newest ideas in mathematics and the arts from experts around the world, including regular and short papers, invited talks, hands-on workshops, a visual art exhibition, a short film festival, a public day, several performance events related to mathematics and art, and an excursion.

Our call for submissions page is available, with calls for regular papers, short papers, workshop papers, and artworks. Calls for other submission categories will be posted soon. The deadline for submitting regular papers is 1 February. We look forward to receiving your submissions!

www.bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/2019-call-for-submissions/<http://www.bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/2019-call-for-submissions/>

We are pleased to announce the first of our distinguished invited speakers, who will be giving plenary talks during the conference: Lynn Gamwell, Allan McRobie, Helmut Pottmann, and Oskar van Deventer. Please visit the Invited Speakers page for more information on each of them.

www.bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/2019-invited-speakers/<http://bridgesmathart.org/bridges-2019/2019-invited-speakers/>

We look forward to seeing you in Linz this July!

Sincerely,
The Bridges Organization