[SSDC-Safety] midterm safety review meetings

Peter Teertstra peter.teertstra at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 27 15:05:33 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Next week I will need to meet with the Safety Captains from each of the teams for our one-per-term midterm review meeting.  The purpose of this meeting is to review each teams safety information including co-op hiring forms, safety manual, SOPS and MSDS, and to verify that teams are conducting their monthly workbay inspections.

Please sign up for a ½ hour time to meet on the signup sheet on my office door.  Available times are Tuesday, July 5 from 1 to 5pm, Wednesday, July 6 from 1 to 5pm, and Friday, July 8 from 2 to 4:30pm.

Thanks.

Peter Teertstra, Ph.D., P.Eng
Director, Sedra Student Design Centre
Faculty of Engineering, University of Waterloo<https://uwaterloo.ca/engineering>