[quantum-info] QIP 2022 participation poll

Thomas vidick vidick at cms.caltech.edu
Wed Jan 12 17:21:17 EST 2022

Dear members of the QIP community,

In order to prepare adequate plans for the local organization of QIP
2022 it would be helpful for us to obtain an estimate of the expected
number of in-person participants. Towards this we would appreciate if
you could take a moment to fill in the following brief, 4-question survey:

    https://forms.gle/Cwmy31vsgTMcmjm96

We hope to be able to share updated plans by the end of next week and
thank you all for your patience in these uncertain times.

Thanks,
Thomas, on behalf of the local organization team for QIP 2022.