[quantum-info] new project scientist position in QuIC lab, RRI Bangalore, India (fwd)

Ashwin Nayak anayak at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 9 13:08:17 EDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 12:04:40 +0000
From: Urbasi Sinha <usinha at rri.res.in>
Subject: Request to advertise a new project scientist  position in QuIC lab,
     RRI Bangalore, India

Hi,

I would like to advertise the following position through your mailing list.

I am excited to announce a project scientist position in our ongoing project
on satellite based quantum Communications. This is a postdoctoral position
with much higher salary and career growth opportunities than regular
postdoctoral positions in India. If you know of eligible candidates, kindly
ask them to apply and also spread the word! Remember, cost of living is much
lower in India than in many other countries so direct currency conversion is
discouraged!

https://www.rri.res.in/sites/default/files/inline-files/Advt_PS_11-2022.pdf
?fbclid=IwAR0L2FJ_n3Nhw3x9i6Qbl5-WuKgTXD9sz0CtBUMwWR5w_X5_edXMT9BXHII

Thanks and best,
-----
Urbasi Sinha
Professor, Quantum Information and Computing Lab
Light and Matter Physics group
Raman Research Institute
C. V. Raman Avenue
Sadashivanagar
Bangalore - 560 080
INDIA.

Elected member of the C15 Commission for IUPAP:
https://iupap.org/who-we-are/internal-organization/commissions/
c15-atomic-molecular-and-optical-physics/c15-commission-members/
Editorial Board Member, New Journal of Physics.
[Personal website: https://wwws.rri.res.in/~usinha
Lab website: https://wwws.rri.res.in/quic]