[quantum-info] Fwd: Princeton Department of Physics is conducting a search for an Assistant Professor

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Mon Oct 19 14:25:21 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Charlene Borsack <cborsack at princeton.edu>
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 2:23 PM
Subject: Princeton Department of Physics is conducting a search for an
Assistant Professor
To: <pcts_nominators at princeton.edu>

Dear Colleagues,

We are writing to let you know that the Princeton Department of
Physics is conducting a search for an Assistant Professor (tenured
track) in theoretical physics this year.  The search covers all
subfields, including high-energy physics, particle physics, gravity,
quantum information, mathematical physics, condensed matter physics,
atomic physics, and biophysics.

We would appreciate your help in identifying promising candidates in
any of these areas, and sharing information about our search with
them.  Application information can be found here, and the deadline for
submissions is November 15, 2020.

We are especially interested in encouraging women and other
underrepresented minorities to apply.  If you know of any strong
candidates, please encourage them to submit an application.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Herman Verlinde

Chair, Physics Department

Princeton University