[quantum-info] Fwd: Quantum Postdoc Opportunities

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Fri Dec 18 17:16:43 EST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Suchara, Martin <msuchara at anl.gov>
Date: Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 5:15 PM
Subject: Quantum Postdoc Opportunities

Hello,

We are soliciting applications for a few remaining quantum information
science postdoctoral openings at the Q-NEXT Center at Argonne National
Laboratory. We are particularly interested in strong candidates in one
of the areas listed below. Please help me distribute this message to
potential candidates and by posting on mailing lists. For full
consideration for these openings please apply by end of the day on
January 6th, 2021 at https://bit.ly/34beW6M.

We particularly encourage applicants with interests in one or more of
the following research topics:

Simulation of open quantum systems / modeling of quantum computing testbeds;
Noise characterization or quantum error correction;
Simulations of quantum networks, development of network protocols and
architectures;
Quantum debugging, optimization of quantum algorithms, or quantum
programming (e.g., using Qiskit);

Thank you,
—Martin Suchara