[quantum-info] Harvard tenure-track search in quantum information and computation (fwd)

Ashwin Nayak anayak at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 17 15:42:56 EST 2020

This may be of interest to some of you.

Best,
Ashwin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 15:05:52 -0500
From: Boaz Barak <b at boazbarak.org>
To: mikhail lukin <lukin at physics.harvard.edu>
Subject: Harvard tenure-track search in quantum information and computation

Dear friends,
I wanted to draw your attention to our search for a tenure-track faculty in
quantum information and
computation https://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/9835

This is a search for a position in Computer Science, but candidates could
take advantage of the Harvard Quantum Initiative to form connections and
collaborations with physics, engineering, and other departments as well.
With both a strong theory group and experimental quantum research, we think
Harvard can be an excellent place for researchers in this field.

While the recommended deadline was December 15, we will continue looking at
applications that arrive by the end of the month. Please forward this to any
relevant people on mailing lists. Harvard is an  equal opportunity employer,
and we encourage applications from all candidates, and in particular from
women and members of under-represented minority groups.

Thank you,

Boaz