[quantum-info] Fwd: Postdoctoral positions in Quantum Algorithms at QRC-TII (Abu Dhabi)

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Thu Dec 3 14:30:20 EST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Leandro Aolita <cololocoa at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 2:26 PM
Subject: Postdoctoral positions in Quantum Algorithms at QRC-TII (Abu Dhabi)
To: TII <Leandro.Aolita at tii.ae>

Dear friends and colleagues,

I hope this message finds you all well.

We have open postdoc positions with excellent conditions at the
recently-launched theoretical Group of Quantum Algorithms of the
Quantum Research Centre - Technology Innovation Institute, in Abu
Dhabi.

I would appreciate it a lot if you could help me spread the news. Thanks!

Take care and stay healthy.

Best regards,
Leandro.
Prof. Dr. Leandro Aolita
Executive Director of Quantum Algorithms,
Quantum Research Center, Technology Innovation Institute, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
https://quantum.tii.ae/about-us-quantum
&
Associate Professor of Physics,
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
https://www.if.ufrj.br/