[quantum-info] FW: Announcement of QCrypt 2020

Daniel Gottesman dgottesman at perimeterinstitute.ca
Thu Dec 12 12:01:02 EST 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: QCrypt-announce <qcrypt-announce-bounces at vad1.com> On Behalf Of
Serge Fehr
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 7:27 AM
To: qcrypt-announce at vad1.com
Subject: Announcement of QCrypt 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The QCrypt steering committee would like to announce next year's QCrypt
conference:

The 10th edition of the International Conference on Quantum Cryptography,
QCrypt 2020, will be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The date of the conference is August 10-14, 2020, and the venue is the
Roeterseiland Campus of the University of Amsterdam, which is in walking
distance to the inner city center of Amsterdam. Please mark this event in
your agendas.

Due to a big event taking place in Amsterdam in the same week, it will be
important to reserve your accommodation early enough. On the conference
website https://2020.qcrypt.net/hotels/ we have a list of hotels with
block reservations, and we offer some additional search tools. More
details on the conference are coming soon...

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam next year!

Sincerely,
Serge Fehr (on behalf of the QCrypt steering committee and the local
organizers of QCrypt 2020)