[Female-math-faculty] Request to resume on-campus research activities

Ghazal Geshnizjani ggeshniz at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 11 14:15:03 EDT 2020

Dear WiM faculty,

As you know UW is gradually allowing folks to resume on-campus research
activities. We would like to remind you and especially our junior faculty,
whose research might have been adversely affected that you can consider
submitting these requests (attached). You can check with your
chairs/directors for details of submission in each unit.
best wishes,

-----------------------------
Ghazal Geshnizjani
Research Associate Professor
Women in Math Committee Chair <https://uwaterloo.ca/women-in-mathematics/>
Department of Applied Mathematics
<https://uwaterloo.ca/applied-mathematics/>
Waterloo Centre for Astrophysics <https://uwaterloo.ca/astrophysics-centre/>

University of Waterloo, Office: MC 6449   Email: ggeshniz at uwaterloo.ca
Phone: 519 888 4567 X 39146

Affiliate and PSI Fellow,  Perimeter Institute For Theoretical Physics
<http://pitp.ca/>