[Female-math-faculty] WiM faculty Luncheon Monday, Nov 4, 12:30 – 1:30pm @MC 5501

Ghazal Geshnizjani ggeshniz at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 22 10:25:29 EDT 2019

Dear WiM Faculty,

   - As promised before and based on the poll results collected earlier, we
   have scheduled a get together lunch for *Monday, Nov 4, 12:30 – 1:30pm
   @MC 5501. *

If you are planning to attend please fill out this form,
<https://forms.gle/Ta7QFLceG8M8r7eg7> so we can arrange for food
 accordingly. Those who answered the poll, must have automatically gotten a
calendar invitation too. I would appreciate it if you re-confirm and point
out your dietary restrictions, if you have any.

 Cheers,

Ghazal

-----------------------------
Ghazal Geshnizjani
Research Associate Professor
Women in Math Committee Chair <https://uwaterloo.ca/women-in-mathematics/>
Department of Applied Mathematics
<https://uwaterloo.ca/applied-mathematics/>
Waterloo Centre for Astrophysics <https://uwaterloo.ca/astrophysics-centre/>

University of Waterloo, Office: MC 6449   Email: ggeshniz at uwaterloo.ca
Phone: 519 888 4567 X 39146

Affiliate and PSI Fellow,  Perimeter Institute For Theoretical Physics
<http://pitp.ca/>