[FASS] Fall Chief Script Writer Deadline & May Board Meeting

Nicholas Boyko me at nboyko.com
Sun Apr 28 14:00:00 EDT 2024

Dearest FASSies,

I hope that the season of exams has treated you well, and you are refreshed
and awaiting the summer months.

This email is thematically similar to my previous one, so I will attempt to
be brief.

*Fall CSW*
We are *still in need* of candidates for the position of Chief Script
Writer for the fall variety show this year.

If you are someone who likes writing for FASS (or theatre at large), or
(even better) someone who enjoys herding cats and organizing people, we’d
love to hear from you.

If you are interested, you can email me at me at nboyko.com and/or show up at
the May board meeting where we will be selecting the CSW for our Fall show.

*May Board Meeting*
On May 5th at 12PM, the FASS Board will be meeting to select the Fall CSW,
among other business. We are pleased to invite any who are interested in
attending to join us virtually at this Google Meet
<https://meet.google.com/wgv-xjzo-ftf>!

The agenda can be found at this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11pIaY42PTpA1XnMbGFaDiP2QWIPjW6UXX4dnrvcAXBM/edit>,
and after the meeting that link will turn into the minutes for any that are
interested in catching up on what was discussed!

FASS you later!

Nick Boyko
Prez '24-25