[FASS] Calling all writers! Come write for our Winter show

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 11 07:59:06 EDT 2023

Hello FASSies!

FASS is writing a script for our Winter show! We'll be putting this show on
stage in January/February 2024. Our Chief Script Writer is Anthony Bertnyk. You
might know Anthony for his role as a Kokiri in our last show, The Other
Side of the Story.

If you're interested in writing a scene for the show, editing other
writers' scenes, or just helping out in the writers' room, please send an
email to csw-winter at fass.uwaterloo.ca. Please use your personal email, not
your University of Waterloo email. Otherwise, you'll get an error and your
email won't be delivered.

Yours in FASS,
Thomas