[FASS] Fall show auditions

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 7 15:49:40 EDT 2023

Hello FASSies!

I forgot to tell you that auditions for our fall show, Waterloo's New
Faculty, are this week!

We have two more audition dates:

   1. Friday, September 8 (tomorrow!) from 7pm to 10pm
   2. Saturday, September 9 from 12pm to 3pm

Auditions will be in Hagey Hall room 119 on University of Waterloo campus.
The audition process should take an hour at most.

Please come and audition if you'd like to act, sing, and/or dance in our
fall show. If you can't make either date but still want to act, please
email our executive director, Brent, at rbclemen at gmail.com.

If you'd like to help out with the fall show behind the scenes (e.g. props,
sets, costumes, lighting, sound, parties, or advertising the show), please
email me at htbroadley at gmail.com.

Yours in FASS,
Thomas