[FASS] Apply for Winter Show Council!

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Nov 26 16:30:18 EST 2023

Hello FASSies!

As you saw at last week's read-through, Chief Script Writer Anthony and the
rest of the writing team are working hard on a stunning script for FASS
Winter 2024. Now, *FASS is forming our Winter Show Council*: an intrepid
team of creatives who will put the script onstage. Applications for the
following roles are now open:

   - Production Coordinator: Advertise the show inside and outside the UW
   community. Design and print programs.
   - Director: The creative lead for the show. Decide how the actors move
   and speak and what props and sets should look like.
   - Tech Director: Lead a team of techies in building props and sets and
   running lights and sound during the show.
   - Stage Manager: Help the Director with rehearsals. During performances,
   make sure that everything happens on schedule.

Article Four of FASS's Constitution
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I2r2fzBfucZ-dainim_66NV7gxmDgzsX/edit>
contains full descriptions of these roles.

To express your interest, please email me at htbroadley at gmail.com by *December
11 at 11:59pm ET*. All I need is a list of roles you're interested in.

Performances likely will be on the evenings of February 8-10. There's a
chance that we'll have another evening performance on the 7th or a matinee
on the 10th. We haven't decided on a venue yet. Our top two choices are
still Theatre of the Arts and KW Little Theatre. If you aren't sure you can
make these dates or if you'd prefer a particular venue, please still apply!
Tell me about your situation in your application email.

If you like the sound of a role but you aren't sure you want the whole
responsibility, please still email me! We'd love to talk to you about
becoming an Assistant Production Coordinator, Director, Tech Director, or
Stage Manager.

Yours in FASS,
Thomas