[FASS] Winter script read-through

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 10 22:27:23 EST 2023

Hello FASSies!

Chief Script Writer Anthony Bertnyk and the rest of FASS's writing team are
hard at work on a script for the Winter show. They'd like to show you their
progress! To that end, we're having a *script read-through* on *Tuesday,
November 21 at 7pm in Hagey Hall room 138*.

*This show is about billionaires*: the real and the fictional, the canny
and the clueless. Observe as they fall in love, escape the shackles of
their overbearing parents, and form a council that puppets the world's
governments. You'll also learn about the little guys whom the billionaires
sideline along the way: the factory workers, the co-op students, the
bouncers at meetings of the council of billionaires... But you'll have to
come to the read-through to see who wins out in the end.

If you participated in our most recent show and ordered a showbook,* you'll
also be able to pick up your showbook at the read-through.* I recommend
bringing pens so you can sign each other's showbooks.

*Even if you didn't order a showbook in advance, you can still get one*!
They're $5 each. If you'd like one and haven't ordered one yet, please
email me at htbroadley at gmail.com.

Yours in FASS,
Thomas