[FASS] Second Winter script read-through and December Board meeting

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Dec 19 18:45:17 EST 2023

Hello FASSies!

A reminder that our second public read-through starts in about 15 minutes.
Here are the videoconferencing details:

To join the video meeting, click this link:
https://meet.google.com/cde-hqbg-yvm
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 318-373-3681 and enter this PIN: 986
636 723#
To view more phone numbers, click this link:
https://tel.meet/cde-hqbg-yvm?hs=5

Thanks,
Thomas