[FASS] Second Winter script read-through and December Board meeting

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Dec 9 12:15:17 EST 2023

 Hello FASSies!

I have a couple of updates for you. First, we're hosting a second public
read-through of the Winter script. Anthony and the rest of the writing team
have integrated your feedback from the first read-through and are excited
to collect more. *The read-through will be Tuesday, December 19* *at 7pm
EST.* This will be a virtual event. I'll send a videoconferencing link on
the day of the event.

Second, *the FASS Board is meeting next Wednesday, December 13, 7:45-8:45pm
EST.* We'll officially choose our Winter show venue, interview candidates
for Show Council positions, and discuss whether we'd like to sell
concessions at the Winter show. The Show Council candidate interviews will
be closed but the rest of the meeting is open to all Company members. This
will also be a virtual meeting. You can join us here:
https://meet.google.com/rbh-usrd-wic

Finally, as a reminder, *Show Council applications close next Monday,
December 11 at 11:59pm EST.* We're particularly interested in *Production
Coordinator* applicants. The Production Coordinator's job is to advertise
the show, design programs, and produce merchandise. If this or any other
Show Council role interests you, or if you'd like to be an Assistant to a
Show Council position, please email me at htbroadley at gmail.com to express
your interest.

Yours in FASS,
Thomas