[FASS] FASS Virtual Art Night - Saturday, June 5th

FASSCompanyCoordinator coordinator at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 26 12:32:12 EDT 2021

Hello Fassies,

Please join us on *Saturday, June 5th at 7pm* for a Virtual Art Night if
you're available! (And come on, who isn't in this third lockdown? We got
nothing but free time!)
Art can mean painting, drawing, knitting, bag pipery, basket weaving,
butter sculpture...I've run out of examples of obscure art forms. If you're
not feeling so artistically inclined, that's fine! Feel free to just bring
your wonderful self and socialize. I hope to see you all there and I've
included a the Facebook event link below:

https://fb.me/e/11LBM7hBX

Have a great week everyone!

Cheers,

Julia Cowderoy