[FASS] An introduction from your Company Coordinator!

FASSCompanyCoordinator coordinator at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 20 11:16:38 EDT 2021

Hey Fassies,
My name is Julia and I'm very excited to take on the position of Company
Coordinator for this year! Please feel free to add me on Facebook if you
don't already have me as a friend.
Hopefully when lockdown restrictions loosen I will be able to plan some
safe, socially distanced outdoor events. In order to do so, I want to
gather an idea of where everyone is located and I have linked a Google Form
link below. Please take a moment to fill it out:
https://forms.gle/29RMrc4JQf4F6HM1A

 I have lots of fun ideas for activities to keep us connected when we're
stuck at home. Sometime this month or early next (TBD), I will be
organizing a virtual Art Night where we can socialize while doing whatever
art-thing you love! (painting, drawing, knitting, sock puppetry, music). Of
course, if you're not feeling too artistically inclined that night you can
just come and hang out! I will send out another email sometime next week
with an actual date, but in the meantime please do not hesitate to message
me if you have any questions.
Thanks everyone!

Cheers,
Julia Cowderoy