[FASS] FASS Picnic Update!

FASSCompanyCoordinator coordinator at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jul 26 13:17:50 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Based on the Google Form response, I've decided that the picnic will be
happening this Saturday, July 31st at 5pm in Waterloo Park (East Gazebo).
Unfortunately, there is rain forecasted for that day but as of now it only
indicates thunderstorms for the afternoon so we may be able to avoid it. I
will keep everyone posted as we may have to change the date to Friday, July
30th depending on the weather situation. In that case, I will push the meet
time back to 6pm so people have time to get off work and head over.
Here is the Facebook link if you want to RSVP there:

https://fb.me/e/1z0y9piAF

Given it will not be that warm this weekend, we will not have a water fight
but please feel free to bring different types of outdoor activities! As far
as food goes, please let me know if you have any allergies as I will be
picking up a variety of food. Let me know if you have any food requests as
well!
I have a speaker to play music but it's not the greatest quality so if
anyone has a speaker we could borrow that would be fantastic! I am going to
make a playlist for the event and will also take any song requests.
As always, please feel free to message me with any ideas, comments,
concerns, etc and have a fabulous week!

Cheers,
Julia Cowderoy
FASS Company Coordinator, 2021-2022