[FASS] Upcoming events and planning! - FASS Picnic

FASSCompanyCoordinator coordinator at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jul 18 19:13:14 EDT 2021

Hey Fassies,

I hope you're enjoying summer so far and hopefully taking some time to
relax on a patio, a cottage, or just your own backyard. If you're like me,
your weekends are probably booking up quickly so I just wanted to touch
base and try to plan a picnic closer to the end of the month! I've provided
multiple dates on this Google Form so please take a moment to fill it out
so I can decide a date that works best for everyone:

https://forms.gle/S7eoFsp7LYCWoxSy8

Thank you! I will provide more details once we determine a date, but for
the location I'm thinking Waterloo Park (exact location in Waterloo Park
TBD) and people can arrive anytime between 5pm-10pm. I will bring lots of
snacks but please feel free to bring your own food/beverages! It would also
be great if people could bring things we could all play together, such as
frisbee/soccer/bocce ball. I also thought it would be fun to bring water
balloons/water guns and have a water fight if the weather is warm enough.
PLEASE feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, concerns, or
any ideas for the picnic. Again, I will provide more exact details once the
date is determined.
As for future events, please keep checking your email/socials as I have
lots of fun events planned for future months. How you can reach me:
*Facebook:* Julia Cowderoy
*Instagram: *goddamnitjulio
Or just reply to this email.

Thanks!