[FASS] CSW Applications OPEN for Winter 2022 show!

FASS President prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 12 20:40:30 EDT 2021

It is time to start thinking about the FASS Winter 2022 show. Applications
for Chief Script Writer are NOW OPEN. Applications will be accepted until
Friday, August 27th.

The CSW is responsible for managing the writing process and coordinating
the writers. The writing of the Winter show happens throughout the Fall
term.

We are proceeding with preparations for the Winter show back in Humanities
Theatre as we have been advised that the current plan is to resume events
at some point during the Fall term. Should the situation change, we will of
course adapt our plan, as The Show Must Go On.

If you have any ideas you are excited to see realized on our stage, we
would love to hear from you. Contact prez at fass.uwaterloo.ca with any
questions or inquiries about applying for the CSW position

--
R. Brent Clements
President, 2021-2022 Board of Directors