[FASS] Reminder of picnic tomorrow!

FASSCompanyCoordinator coordinator at fass.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Aug 1 21:16:59 EDT 2021

Hello Fassies,

I hope everyone is having a fantastic long weekend! I'm just sending a
quick email as a reminder of the picnic tomorrow at 4pm in Waterloo Park
East Gazebo. I picked up some snacks but I encourage everyone to bring some
snacks of their own. I'll be bringing a frisbee, please bring anything that
you think might be fun to play as a group.

I'm excited to see y'all tomorrow! If you're having trouble finding the
location, please feel free to call me or text me at 289-231-1035.

Cheers,
Julia Cowderoy
Company Coordinator, 2021-2022