[Dd2015] Internship Opportunities for International Students

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Oct 28 14:47:03 EDT 2020

Dear
University of Waterloo<https://www.4icu.org/reviews/618.htm>

I have an exciting offer for all international students whose native language is English and also for students having intermediary level of English who will get a chance to enhance their English skills.Best of all we do not also require any experience from them as training would be provided.
I would very much appreciate it if you could add this to your database and share it with your students so they can avail this opportunity! Furthermore, students also have the option to work from home being a perfect option for them to work at the comfort of their homes.

Martin Mulligan Marketing Ltd is an international marketing services company located in St. Helens, between Liverpool and Manchester. We are specialized in barcode labeling equipment and its services. We sell and repair new, used and refurbished barcode scanners, handheld wireless devices, printers & other POS equipment.

Internships are available immediately and during 2020/21. Remote internship are also available for the following positions:

  *   Digital Marketing Internship<https://u-szeged.hu/sztekarrier/digital-marketing>
  *   Financial Analyst Internship<https://u-szeged.hu/sztekarrier/financial-analyst>
  *   HR Internship Offer<https://u-szeged.hu/sztekarrier/gyakornoki/hr-internship-offer>
  *   International Sales Internship<https://u-szeged.hu/sztekarrier/gyakornoki/international-sales>
  *   Market Research Internship<https://u-szeged.hu/sztekarrier/market-research>

Please send your application to:   hr at martinmulliganmarketing.com<mailto:hr at martinmulliganmarketing.com>

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards
Mahnoor Aleena
Martin Mulligan Marketing Ltd.
Barcode House / Shaw Street / St. Helens WA10 1EN
Phone: 0044 (0) 1744 778070
Email: mahnoor at martinmulliganmarketing.com<mailto:mahnoor at martinmulliganmarketing.com>
Web: www.martinmulliganmarketing.com<http://www.martinmulliganmarketing.com/>