[Dd2015] The upcoming CFA Institute Student Career Day

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 8 14:42:55 EDT 2020

[https://info.cfainstitute.org/rs/357-TRH-938/images/CFA_UAP-Logo_RGB.png]

We are happy to announce that we will be hosting the inaugural CFA Institute Student Career Day<http://info.cfa-institute.info/JR1cTo0RbH07BCw2v4000H0> in November. As a participant in the University Affiliation Program, your students are invited to attend this exciting event. The conference will bring together thousands of top finance students and professors from around the Americas region for an afternoon of thought-provoking conversations and insights about trends and careers in investment management. You and your students will have the opportunity to interact and network with industry firms and service providers within our virtual event environment. Exhibitors will showcase their firms and share career opportunities with students.

The early bird registration rate for students and faculty is $10 — register by 21 October to receive the discount! All registration will close 2 November. You can learn more by visiting our website: cfainst.is/SCDregistration<http://info.cfa-institute.info/p0H00T2bCH0o0S7Rvc04wC1>.

Kind regards,

Wanda McClenahan and Merridith Kauten

[https://info.cfainstitute.org/rs/357-TRH-938/images/SCDBanner.png]

© 2020 CFA Institute. All rights reserved.

915 East High Street, Charlottesville, VA 22902

.