[Dd2015] DDC Executive Applications - due Friday May 1st by 11:59 p.m.

Math Business mathbus at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 30 14:47:23 EDT 2020

Hey Double Degrees,

We still need an executive team to run online events this summer! Not all positions have been applied to so we are reminding you to apply tonight or tomorrow.

Friday May 1st is the last day to submit applications to be on the DDC Executive team for the Spring 2020 term. Applications are due Friday May 1st by 11:59 pm.

If you are interested, please submit the following to cro at ddclub.ca<mailto:cro at ddclub.ca>:

  *   What position you are applying for?
  *   Why you are good for this position and what do you plan to do? (max 200 words)
  *   Both school student numbers

A reminder that descriptions of the roles can be found on the club website: https://ddclub.uwaterloo.ca/#/pages/ddc-constitution

If you have any further questions, feel free to let us know.

The CRO Team

cro at ddclub.ca<mailto:cro at ddclub.ca>

--
DDC - Chief Returning Officers