[Cs-female-staff] Ontario Celebration of Women in Computing

Anna Lubiw alubiw at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 25 14:00:16 EDT 2011

WICS would like to organize a session where those who attended the Ontario Celebration of Women in Computing in Toronto last weekend describe the experience to some members of WICS and to some people who might run the next conference.  Dan Brown, Associate Director, might also attend.

If you went to ONCWC, please:

- if you'd like to attend the session, please fill in this Doodle schedule http://www.doodle.com/65zfe7avuezk3yxq
to let me know when you are free on Thursday Oct. 27, Mon. Oct. 31, and Tues. Nov. 1

- otherwise (if you won't attend the session), you may send comments and/or suggestions for future ONCWIC conferences to me in email (or on paper in my mailbox if you wish to remain anonymous)

If you did not attend ONCWIC in Toronto, but are interested in coming to the session, let me know, and I'll email you time and room info.

Regards,
Anna
Anna Lubiw
Chair, Women in CS
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science
University of Waterloo