[Cs-female-staff] WICS social event - pumpkin carving

Anna Lubiw alubiw at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Oct 16 11:15:50 EDT 2011

The BigCSters mentoring group is planning a pumpkin carving event for CS female undergraduates, Thursday Oct. 27, 7-8 PM.
WICS thought it would be great if some women faculty/staff with kids of pumpkin-carving age were involved as well.   Nancy Day will come with her kids.

See below for the announcement from Jennifer Qiao, the undergrad who is in charge of BigCSters.  If you would like to attend, please reply to
  bigcsters at cs.uwaterloo.ca

Regards,
Anna
Anna Lubiw
Chair, Women in CS
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science
University of Waterloo