[Cs-female-staff] reminder: WICS lunch with Susan Landau, tomorrow, 12 noon

biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 8 11:10:13 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

this is a reminder that WICS will host a catered lunch for women in
computer science on the occasion of Susan Landau's visit.  It is
tomorrow at noon in DC1302.  We have some extra food, so even if you have
not registered, feel free to come.

Susan will also be giving a talk at 4:30pm in DC1302.

I hope to see you tomorrow!
Therese

Therese Biedl                           biedl at uwaterloo.ca (email)
Associate Professor
David R. Cheriton School of CS
University of Waterloo                  +1-519-888-4567x34721 (phone)
Waterloo, Ontario N2L3G1, Canada        +1-519-885-1208 (fax)

"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human
race.  --- H.G.Wells"