[Cs-female-staff] WICS event: lunch with Susan Landau, Nov. 9, 12 noon, DC1302

biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca biedl at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 2 03:47:34 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Susan Landau will be visiting us here at UW as part of the Distinguished
Lecture Series.  WICS will host a lunch during her visit:
  	Tuesday, Nov 9, 12 noon, DC1202.

Food and drinks will be provided.  Note that we are not in the fishbowl this
time, but in DC1302: this means we'll have tables to put the food on (but
sadly they aren't movable.)

In order to plan for sufficient food to be available, please let us know
that you're planning on coming by sending an email to wics at cs.uwaterloo.ca.

Hope to see you next Tuesday!
Therese

Therese Biedl                           biedl at uwaterloo.ca (email)
Associate Professor
David R. Cheriton School of CS
University of Waterloo                  +1-519-888-4567x34721 (phone)
Waterloo, Ontario N2L3G1, Canada        +1-519-885-1208 (fax)

"Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the human
race.  --- H.G.Wells"