[Cs-female-staff] Women in CS lunch for Grace Hopper Students: Wed 14 Oct

Nancy Day nday at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 5 16:32:19 EDT 2009

Dear all --

This year, the Women in CS Committee sponsored 9 students (5 undergrads,
4 grads) to attend the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing (GHC)
this past week.  In addition to funds from WICS, these students received
funding from the Math Endowment Fund, the SE program, several graduate
supervisors, and a Grace Hopper Scholarship.

We've invited these students to describe to us their
experiences at GHC at a lunch for all women in CS (undergrads, grads, faculty,
and staff) on: