[wics-announce] [cs-female-undergrads]WiCS Tea Party TODAY at DC 3336

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 20 16:54:47 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that the WiCS Tea Party event will be happening 6:30PM at the CS Grad Lounge: DC 3336 (There was an error in the previous email.) Very excited to meet you all 😊 Event details below.

WiCS Tea Party Fall 2017

About: Come out to our beginning of term tea party! Meet with the current WiCS committee and other WiCS members in Waterloo this term! Tea, hot chocolate, snacks and board games will be provided! We also have FREE WiCS SWAG (including T-shirts) that you can pick up :)

Where: CS Graduate Lounge (DC 3336)

When: 6:30-8:30 PM (drop by anytime) on Wednesday, September 20th

Note: Our Tea Party is a Big CSters event, and is thus women-only (http://wics.uwaterloo.ca/faq/)

We hope to see you there!

From,

WiCS Undergraduate Committee