[wics-announce] WiCS Winter 2018 Committee Applications Now Open!

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 3 22:23:09 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

We hope you've all been having a great semester so far.

Since we're nearing the end of the Fall semester, it's time to look
for WiCS Undergraduate Committee members for next term! We encourage you
all to apply,  since this is an excellent learning opportunity.

You'll be doing  things ranging from static website development to event
organization and linux systems administration.

Kindly review the following guidelines before you apply:

 ~ You don't need any prior experience to apply. If you have a desire
to improve the social and academic environment of women and non-binary
individuals
in computer science, that's exactly what we're looking for.

 ~ We require a time commitment of 8+ hours per week.

 ~ Please ensure you'll be in Waterloo for the *Winter 2018* term,
either on a co-op or study term.

 ~ Applications close on *Friday, 17th November 2017 at 11.59pm*.

If you're interested in joining us, please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe6FYZrvu3wOGQbWh1bFH9_PgSypEBdkXQhN0rik28P4iNgkg/viewform>
.

Best of luck!

WiCS Undergraduate Committee for Fall 2017