[wics-announce] [UPDATE] Tomorrow's WiCS and CSC Go Outside Event

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 4 22:10:47 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Just a remainder for tomorrow's WiCS and CSC Go Outside event. Come and join us at the Laurel Creek Firepit at 7PM tomorrow for some free food 😊 Due to the fire ban, we won't be able to roast hotdogs/veggiedogs, but there will be pitas/marshmallows/samosas and more! Bring your friends.

Also, the Fall 2017 WiCS Undergraduate Committee Application will be out this Friday. So stay tuned!

I hope to see you at the firepit tomorrow!