[wics-announce] Applications for WiCS Spring Term: Due Tomorrow

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 17 11:36:06 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that applications to join the Women in Computer
Science Undergraduate Committee are due *Tomorrow, **March 18 @ 11:59am*!
Again, we want to emphasize that the only qualifications required to be a
committee member are enthusiasm, sharing our values
<http://wics.uwaterloo.ca/code-of-conduct/>, and having a desire to learn!

Along with the several other positions available, students with *Technical
Experience* are highly encouraged to apply for the System Administrator
position.

You can fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Dnwh80T9KgyAuAQV0r7vdvPawvKBbuDWiGt51rl32gw/viewform?c=0&w=1>
if
you are interested! We will follow up with your application shortly after
the deadline.

We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Saadiya
Office Manager
Women in Computer Science Undergraduate Committee