[wics-announce] Applications for WiCS Spring Term Committee Now Open

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 4 07:01:37 EST 2016

Hi everyone!

Can you believe the term is almost over? When did that happen?

We're looking for people to join our committee next term! If you can
dedicate approximately 8+ hours a week to WiCS, we suggest that you apply
to be a committee member. Unfortunately, we cannot accept all who apply to
be committee members. We would like to emphasize that the only
qualifications required to be a committee member are enthusiasm, sharing our
values <http://wics.uwaterloo.ca/code-of-conduct/>, and having a desire to
learn.

Here are just some of the positions available:

1. Secretary
2. Director of Finance
3. Big CSters Director
4. System Administrator
5. Director of Publicity
6. Office Manager

You are more than welcome to create your own positions on what interests
you.

If you're interested in joining us, please fill out this this this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Dnwh80T9KgyAuAQV0r7vdvPawvKBbuDWiGt51rl32gw/viewform?c=0&w=1>.
Please have your application submitted by *Friday March 11*. We will follow
up with your application shortly after the deadline.