[wics-announce] End of Term Feedback Form

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jul 23 13:44:14 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

The WiCS Undergraduate feedback form is now open. We take our feedback very
seriously and would appreciate it if you could take 2-3 minutes to fill out
the form below to provide us your with you feedback on our events and
services (even if you didn't attend!). We will be giving away *two $10 gift
cards* from University Retail services to two people who filled out the
form, selected at random! The form closes on *Monday, July 25* at *5:00 pm*
*(Eastern)*.

http://goo.gl/forms/Z22MxJWU03aDV9od2

Arshia
Chair
Waterloo Women in Computer Science Undergraduate Committee