[wics-announce] Welcome Back Tea Party Social Invitation- Monday May 11

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 7 13:46:06 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!

Welcome back! You're cordially invited to our Tea Party Social! Come out to
meet other WiCS members and enjoy some delicious tea and snacks.

*When: *Monday, May 11 at 7-8pm
*Where: *CS Lounge (DC 3336)
*Facebook Event Page: *https://www.facebook.com/events/754739661319138/ (I
believe you must be part of the Facebook group to view the event. Join the
Facebook group here: facebook.com/groups/wicsUW/)

Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions. This is a bring
your own mug event! Let's keep the Earth clean!

Hope to see you then!
--
Women in Computer Science Undergraduate Committee
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science

*If you'd like more updates/information from WiCS:*
wics.uwaterloo.ca/ (you can view our calendar here! more events coming
soon)
facebook.com/groups/wicsUW/
twitter.com/wicsuw