[wics-announce] Dinner with Profs Announcement

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 3 14:39:30 EST 2015

Hi everyone!

WiCS and WiM would like to invite all undergraduate women in Math and CS to
our Dinner with Profs Night, on March 26th at the University Club.

This event is an opportunity for women in Math and CS to enjoy a
semi-formal dinner, while getting to know other successful women in the
same field. We are very excited for this event, and it promises to be a
great night!

Unfortunately, this event has a limited capacity and* tickets are first
come first serve.* If you would like to attend,* please fill out a
registration form and** purchase a ticket for $10 in the MathSoc office (MC
3038), by Friday, March 13th.*

We hope to see you there!

--
Women in Computer Science Undergraduate Committee
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science

*If you'd like more updates/information from WiCS:*
wics.uwaterloo.ca/ (you can view our calendar here! more events coming
soon)
facebook.com/groups/wicsUW/
twitter.com/wicsuw