[wics-announce] Applications for Fall '15 Committee Now Open!

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jul 16 08:38:15 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!

WiCS Undergraduate Committee is looking for new committee members for F15!

There are opportunities for leadership, education, tech and organizational
positions for both volunteers and committee members. If you can dedicate
approximately 8+ hours a week to WiCS, we suggest that you apply to be a
committee member. Unfortunately, we cannot accept all who apply to be
committee members. We would like to emphasize that the only qualification
required to be a committee member is enthusiasm!

To apply to be a committee member, fill out this
<http://goo.gl/forms/rNpIvUE6vb> form. Please have your application
submitted by

Friday, July 24th at 11:59pm. We will follow up with your application
shortly after the deadline.

We look forward to hearing from you!

--
Women in Computer Science Undergraduate Committee
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science

*If you'd like more updates/information from WiCS:*
wics.uwaterloo.ca/ (you can view our calendar here! more events coming
soon)
facebook.com/groups/wicsUW/
twitter.com/wicsuw