[wics-announce] Co-op Showcase Panel + Resume Critique

Women in Computer Science Announcements wics-announce at lists.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 12 15:18:51 EST 2015

Hi everyone!

In the spirit of the upcoming co-op/internship interviews for Spring 2015,
WiCS is holding events to help you explore career opportunities and apply
for jobs!

*Co-op Women in Computer Science Showcase Panel*When: Wed Jan 14, 6:00-7:30
pm
Where: DC 1302
Interested in learning about the different employment opportunities as
women in computer science and other computing fields? Attend the "WiCS
Co-op Showcase Panel" featuring upper years who have worked at Google,
Facebook, Microsoft, Workopolis, RBC, Blackberry, Bloomberg, University of
Waterloo, and more! Visit http://wics.uwaterloo.ca/2015/01/coop-panel.html
for more information.

*Drop-in Resume Critique*Where: WiCS office - M3 1003
Are you writing a resume for a co-op or summer job? Check out our drop-in
resume critique held by experienced upper year students! We'll also be
serving delicious tea and snacks! Refer to our calendar for office hours:
http://wics.uwaterloo.ca/pages/calendar.html

*Interested in critiquing resumes? Please email us at *
wics-ugrad at lists.uwaterloo.ca.

We hope your term is going well so far! Hope to see you soon!

---
Women in Computer Science
David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science